Monday, February 11, 2008

Turns out yesterday was part 1...

"Summertime II"
5"x7" acrylic on stretched canvas
SOLD



This one was a lot of fun too! The crop is a little awkward, sorry about that.... maybe I'll get industrious and post a new image of it. The weather turned colder again today, but the seashell thing felt right anyways.

I'm really proud of the colors on this one- I used a lot of them to make some neutrals that turned out just wonderful, and the light-and-shadows effects turned out really nice because of it. Maybe next time I'll get up the nerve to paint the speckles that are actually on this shell. Hopefully. Patterns on surfaces that already require color changes for the whole light and shade thing- that makes me really nervous.
*warm fuzzies*


Post #42

No comments:

Post a Comment