Tuesday, February 5, 2008

More Cherry Blossoms!

"Cherry Blossom II"
6"x6" acrylic on stretched canvas
SOLD

Something a little different, so far as my daily painting stuff has gone- isn't it fun? It's from those same little cherry branches I brought home the other day, but a much closer look at them, and then I wanted the flowers themselves to kind of glow against a rich background.

Sorry about the glare on this one- things were tricky tonight with that, for some reason.

And I'm actually sitting here wondering what I'm going to paint tomorrow. Not that I've run out of ideas, goodness no, but the weather has been so perfect and springtimey around here, I just want to do something that works with that, you know? Today was actually almost pansies again, but these were all oranges and golds, very autumn, just didn't feel right today. I know I'm being silly, and probably self indulgent, but it's fun this way. Any suggestions for tomorrow?

Post #36



No comments:

Post a Comment