Sunday, February 17, 2008

Finally!

"Japanese Magnolia"
8"x10" acrylic on stretched canvas
SOLD
I'm sure you guys have got to be tired of hearing about this, but gr! Stupid image took at least a dozen tries to upload, after I'd gone back and resaved it as a much smaller, lower resolution file!
So that was my brief vent. Done for the evening, I promise. Because I'm just tickled about this whole thing- I love those Japanese Magnolia trees, even though the blooms don't keep for anything in a vase- they're just so big and springtimey and enthusiatically graceful, and when the petals fall then everything is covered with these huge saucer-petals in cream and pink and warm purples.
And the daffodils are in bloom too- they keep better in vases, so I'm going to find a way to bring some home, a big vase of sunshine right in the middle of the kitchen. Very good plan to brighten up a Monday, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment