Thursday, February 14, 2008

Clearwire is evil...

Maybe I'm easily frustrated tonight, but Clearwire Internet Service is the most infuriating thing I have encountered lately. Seriously, I'd rather be uploading images on dial up, but I've got ten more months on contract with these people... wondering if the cancellation penalties would be worth it, honestly.


There, it just wouldn't upload again. If I plead technical issues, can I post tomorrow? It's a 5X7 of one of my husband's watches- I'm doing another set of three, for some reason I've really been drawn to them lately. On a darker grey background, too, something a little different for me.

Okay, I just restarted the computer and the internet-connection thing, and it's still not working, and I'm waking up in seven hours. I'll post both of them tomorrow, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment