Tuesday, January 1, 2008

One Tequila....

SOLD

Hello and Happy New Year!

This post- one shot of tequila- is part "Happy New Year!" (even though last night for me was mostly gin and tonic) and part "one painting a day- oh my goodness, Kellie, what have you gotten yourself into?"

The idea is the old "One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, Floor", so this and the next three paintings/posts will enter into the land of ebay on January fourth, with the auctions starting at 99 cents each (why don't keyboards have that little "cents" sign? I can't find it anywhere)

And just so you know- I was planning on painting apricots for my first post, honest- they're just the cutest fruit in the world, so far as I'm concerned- but I have a cat.

I started on the painting, went to get a glass of water, and guess who decided he wanted to play in my still life? Oh, well- apricots can be my post on Saturday, in that case, and I'll try to convince Dixon the cat that the reason we give him little catnip balls to play with is because we want him to leave the other round things in the house alone (he doesn't like tequila, so I knew he'd leave that be).

No comments:

Post a Comment