Saturday, December 8, 2007

First Time

Wow. A blog.

I must confess to being new to this whole thing- and to not intending to start this until New Years' Day.

But come New Years you'll be hearing from me on quite the regular basis- penalty of forty lashes with a wet noodle should I fail!

Seriously, though, I'll be posting images of my paintings and drawings, some for sale and some not, and I'll probably also be featuring especially beautiful images of others' works, along with links to them.

7 comments:

  1. thanks for the luck, and thanks again for being my first comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the art blog world. I'm new to it too and loving it. I'll check back. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to you checking back, Barb- thatnks for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kellie!
    Welcome to the Blogoshpere! I really like the work you've posted thus far. Keep them coming! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Keep in touch.

    Takeyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kellie,
    Good luck with your new adventure--I enjoy seeing your posts.
    Keep up the good work,
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Takeyce and Faye,
    Thank you so, so much for your encouraging words- they're very much appreciated, especially from artbloggers I admire as much as you two!
    Kellie

    ReplyDelete