Thursday, January 24, 2008

Eggs, Anyone?


"Eggs, Anyone?"
8x10 acrylic on stretched canvas
SOLD

I like this kitchen stuff idea :-D Tomorrow is a can opener- I've got it sketched out already, and I'm really excited about that!

Took a page out of the book of the fabulous Carol Marine (http://carolmarine.blogspot.com) and got my husband to give me a name for this one, because all I could come up with was the stunningly unoriginal "Whisk".

Okay, now I'm back off to ebay to email the person who sold me a part for my poor dead car- if it doesn't get here soon I'm going to have to mail him a spring-mounted boxing glove or something like that. *sigh*

At any rate, tomorrow is Friday and that's always a happy thing. Hugs to all!

Post #24

2 comments:

  1. Love Carol Marine. Talk about drama and wonderful brushwork. I like your kitchen gadgets. Shows us all how anything can be a subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, doesn't she do just the most amazing shadows? And her colors!And it's wonderful when she posts a link to step-by-step stuff. love-love-love.

    And I'm so glad you like the kitchen things- I really enjoyed doing them, and loved painting something that I wouldn't have previously thought of like that :)

    ReplyDelete