Thursday, January 3, 2008

Three Tequila...

SOLD

Whew! And this one is for everyone else out there who was at work at 6 o'clock in the morning, walking through the 20 degree just-before-dawn to get to the office!

Seriously, this one was so much fun- I filled up shot #3 to the brim, which, it turns out, gives you a lot more color to play with. I think I'd like to do orange juice soon, too- it'd be a wonderful color. That's going to be one of the coolest parts of this whole painting-a-day thing, is getting to do so many of them, actually getting to put on canvas most all of the ideas I've got in my head.

Oh, and something else exciting? Maggie Stiefvater, of Greywaren Art ( http://greywarenart.blogspot.com/ ) is doing this thing where she studies the amazing illustrators Kay Nielson and John Bauer for the month of January, and does work incorporating their artistic styles, and I'm going to do it too!

(I just hate I missed last year- they did John Singer Sargent, who is totally my artistic idol.)

Sorry I'm sounding so ditzy- it's been a long day. But skiddle-dee-doo, I'm getting ready to go to yoga class at the y- no, I'm not at all flexible, it's actually quite funny to watch- and that will make me all better!

No comments:

Post a Comment