Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Something different tonight

Sunfire (Oleander)
9"x12" acrylic on cradled hardboard panel
contact me at kelliemarianhill@yahoo.com for purchase information
From going down to the beach recently- the sun shining so bright and strong through the waving clusters of oleander blossoms, the shadows upon shadows coming through the leaves.... I can almost smell the salt in the air, feel the sunlight on my face.
I'll have to try something with all the pictures I took of the ocean, too, I absolutely love the beach but painting it is such a challenge :) Looking forward to it. Got some amazing references for some skyscapes today and yesterday, too, there's been some clouds coming through on these storms that you wouldn't believe. So much to look forward to- don't you just love those spells where you're just feeling overwhelmed by all of the things you want to paint? Good sort of overwhelmed, you know?
Anywho. I'm going over to Moment by Moment to try and post some progress pics for this one. If my Clearwire internet signal is actually strong enough to let me upload the images, they'll be up shortly!
#254

No comments:

Post a Comment