Thursday, September 11, 2008

Red, red wine

Crimson
5"x7" acrylic on canvasboard
private collection
Oh for crying out loud, it's way too late for me to have just spent that long trying a thousand and one times to upload a simple image! Argh!
On the other hand, pretty, right? Red roses can be such beasts, you know, so velvety-matte, such intense colors, but when it does come together.... from that last trip to Duke Gardens, actually referencing the last picture I took on that trip- my memory card was full, but on the way out I saw this and just had to have it, so I deleted one of my waterlily pics for it. Hehe- well, everything has a story, right? Oh, well- goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. wonderful rose Kellie :)
    I've added your blog to the directory ...
    please consider sending an image of you work and bio too...
    have a lovely weekend
    cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete