Thursday, October 2, 2008

Having Hearlookinations

"Concentric"
5"x7" acrylic on canvasboard
private collection

For all of you who don't totally obsess over children's lit- yeah, that's Winnie the Pooh :) Happy with this one- teabags may be my new favorite thing to paint, if only because they seem to paint themselves, it's the darndest thing- but it's on hold for the art fair next Saturday. Looking forward to that one...

Let's see, what else? Oh, yes, a reminder of how terminally technologically incompetant I am- how the devil do you add an image to an email? No, not like as a click-on-it attachment... surely there's a good way.... I'll go try a few other things but seriously, I could use the advice. Wanted to send out an artsy fartsy newslettery thing on the first of the month, and botched it so badly that not even I could send it out :P Maybe later. If I can get a decent internet connection... ok, not likely. At all. Maybe next month? Phooey.

At any rate, happy almost-Friday (my official designation for Thursday evenings)

#276

2 comments:

  1. hi kellie~thanks for visiting my blog and for your comment. Coming from such an accomplished painter, I do appreciate it!
    I love your blog and glad to have found you now. I will be back.
    Sorry can't help you with the image-email conundrum. Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe these are daily paintings. They'd take me a lot longer...stunning!

    ReplyDelete