Friday, March 14, 2008

Another Red Rose

"Waiting for You"
5"x7" acrylic on canvas
SOLD
Flowers in shot glasses. You can always count on me, hm?
More tinkering with this new, layered sort of background. It's been a very odd day, but I got this little one finished for you guys, and I'm looking forward to a nice long day of painting tomorrow. After I drive myself crazy obsessing over various things- I often wonder how the "Normal" mind works, if it's possible that most people can actually sit and think nothing for long periods of time, where it seems like my mind is always spinning, even if I'm just making up stories for myself.
Maybe someday the scifi writings will become true, and we'll be able to see one another's thought. That'll be a scary day, won't it?
#74

No comments:

Post a Comment