Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halfway through the week!


Study of Amna and Maya
acrylic on 8"x10" hardboard panel

Not my usual bright-sunshiney-uplifting self tonight, for whatever reason, so I probably ought not do any real typing and just let the pretty painting be enough :) I am really proud of this one, as it stands- the eyes were an absolute joy to do, and those soft-squishy baby features, and of course I had fun with the butterflies.... *sigh*
Hope you're all having a wonderful evening!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful portrait Kellie!!!
    I love the baby's eyes...
    the butterflies are a lovely touch :)


    you are the Featured Artist this week at Top Artists Directory..
    cheers Kim aka laketrees

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- thanks so much! and being one of your featured artists is such an honor- thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete