Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Skull and Rose

12" diameter circular stretched canvas
click here to purchase

And one I finished a little while back, but I don't believe I've shared before....

Back in town again, tired and happy, and getting back in the groove of painting! There's a commissioned portrait I *really* wanted to finish before I left, and I'm determined to get her right now.... and so many new paintings I want to do, and dailies of course.... all that wonderful stuff.

Anywho. Florida was awesome. As was South Carlina, and Georgia, and Alabama. And lots of driving time, including driving in Atlanta- yikes! And I'm almost 100% certain none of us caught the flesh eating bacteria, despite hours and hours and hours spent splashing around in the Gulf of Mexico. Just heard about that, but I don't feel like I'm being consumed by flesh eating bacteria, so that's what I'm going with.

Love to you all! More pretty pics to share tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment