Friday, August 17, 2012

Cup of Tea II

Or rather, this is where Cup of Tea II WOULD be if blogspot wasn't being ridiculous and not letting me upload images. It's been doing this for a few days now, but I could "solve" it by logging out and logging back in.... unfortunately, that's not working today :(

Etsy, on the other hand, is working fine- here's a link if you want to see the pretty new daily painting! Yesterday's sold within an hour of posting, which always makes me happy!

Now, is anyone else having this problem? Can you tell me how to fix it? Or is it time to abandon blogspot for wordpress like everyone keeps telling me to do? I don't want to, but if I can't upload pictures with blogspot because of some malfunction on their part, then there's no point in having an art blog with them....

(it's actually tomorrow now, and the husband seems to have fixed my issues with blogspot for the moment. so I came back to share the pretty painting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment