Sunday, July 15, 2012

Cupcake VI

Hello! Sorry I skipped yesterday- it was fun, but busy, and I didn't get ANY painting done. To make up for that a little, I did step-by-step photos of the cupcake painting from today :)
 allright, everything is in pretty much the right spot, and I like the way it fills up the board....
 oh shoot! it's hideous! make it stop!
(all paintings go through an ugly phase, so far as I know. of course, so far as I know, they all have to get mangled by a small child or puppy at least once too, so I might not be the best source of information on this)
 still ugly, but getting better.
 mmm, I like the cake part! oh shoot, I totally modelled the icing wrong!
 *sigh* much better....
5"x7"
click here to purchase
All done! And very nummy, I might add :)
#1656

No comments:

Post a Comment