Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Little Burro

5"x7"
click here to purchase
I drove out to Apex last weekend for a meeting with the 'executive commitee' about the Spring Whimsical Women Show- it was fun as always, and it will be a really exciting show, but I drove past a wonderful little group of donkeys on the way there and back! I got out and took lots and lots of pictures, which makes me happy :)
There were also some sheep in there, gorgeous critters with curled-around horns, but they were stubborn and wouldn't come anywhere near the fence for pictures. And then when I climbed the fence and tried to stalk them around the muddy pasture (in my flip flops, of course, hoping that no one in the farmhouse would notice, or if they did that they wouldn't come out and yell at me), they ran off! Little stinkers....
#1506

No comments:

Post a Comment