Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lemon Sketch II

sketchbook
And here is another lemon.... posting itself! No, I set it to post at around my usual time.... because I am in the hospital :) I had an induction scheduled for 2:00 this afternoon, because it is now about two weeks after Baby's due date, and its about time she made her appearance. So I am probably very preoccupied right now, and will probably be terribly busy for a while here... but I will return just as soon as we get all settled in and get this whole baby thing figured out. Wish us luck!
#649

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We will miss your posts, but you have a wonderful excuse! See you soon, enjoy your time off and time with the new one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you and your baby. Hope all is well, but, don't expect to ever "figure it out", no instructions comes with baby!

    ReplyDelete