Monday, August 3, 2009

Tangerine on Blue

6x6 acrylic on panel
Seem to be intent on driving myself absolutely crazy today. Like this morning I was totally in love with this painting Ive been hard at work on for a couple of weeks.... and suddenly it doesnt seem any good to me at all and I just want to pitch it over the balcony. No fun.
So Im feeling all melodramatic and angsty, and feeling stupid for feeling all melodramatic and angsty, and even more stupid knowing that its probably hormonal and everything will be all better in the morning. Or even sooner.... like in fifteen minutes when suddenly Im in a different mood. Ugh. Dont know how I put up with me, much less how the husband and the cat manage it!
Oh, and Im completely deaf in one ear. Since like Friday- its the oceans fault. But well worth it.
And I had someone threaten me with a holy hand grenade in the grocery store today. Well, not really, but the lady was absolutely glaring daggers at me. In her defense, Im visibly pregnant and was buying wine. In my defense, its for cooking, and its none of her freaking business anyways.
Sorry for the tirade. I should probably delete it, since I feel that mood shift coming on already... all sparkles and cuddly fuzzies :) Same mood I was in when I did this tangerine this morning, come to think of it...
#581

No comments:

Post a Comment